- Case Studies
- Where To Buy
BiOWiSH™ technology creates a composite biocatalyst from a unique blend of microorganisms, enzymes, and co-factors. Manufactured using a highly-refined, proprietary fermentation process, BiOWiSH™ enhances biochemical reactions at a faster and more efficient rate than available alternatives over a wide range of environmental conditions.
Unlike other biocatalysts, BiOWiSH™ technology has proven to have broad functionality. This functionality translates to a wide range of products that serve unmet needs in Aquaculture, Agronomy, Animal Agriculture, and Wastewater Treatment.
What is it?
- A novel biocatalyst that enhances the rate of biochemical reactions
- Contains natural microorganisms, enzymes, and small molecule metabolites
- Certified organic and non-genetically modified
How is it made?
- A highly refined, proprietary fermentation process
- End product is dried, light-brown powder
How it is used?
- For most applications, mixed with tap water at 30°C for 12-24 hour reactivation phase.
- Applied in liquid form at appropriate concentration
Why is it unique?
- Speed and efficiency
- Works on a broad spectrum of organic matter
- Broad commercial applications
- Effective in a wide range of environmental conditions